Its the sixth day of the week. We call it Friday but it begins in the night. In fact half of Friday is night. There is a sudden movement of air outside that we call wind.
Paul says "There must be no passing of premature judgement, leave that until the Lord comes" in tonight's first reading.
I sip my tea with honey.
There is a morning tea at work today. Women enjoy them. Since most of my work mates are women they happen despite my objections. Oh well, not like I have to give a speech. Sometimes I get asked to say grace. Sometimes grace is Samoan. But I don't . If I'm asked today I might say a prayer in Latin. "Pater Nostra quies in cellie....".
I've nothing planned this weekend. Home alone.
"The smallest acts of kindness can create a ripple effect of positivity".
“There is a sudden movement of air outside that we call wind. Paul says "There must be no passing of premature judgement, leave that until the Lord comes"
ReplyDeleteThat reads like the Lord is farting.
You meant to write “Pater noster, qui es in caelis".
ReplyDeleteNo I deliberately wrote it phonetically to prove I genuinely have memorized some Latin. Unlike you who Google Translated it!
DeletePater noster, qui petentibus in caelis.
ReplyDeleteI was expecting that but not to be written in Latin. Well done.
DeleteBetter Latin never.
DeleteWell its kind of true I guess. He is in heaven with those who ask!
ReplyDelete