Friday, 4 September 2026

Later


We had a nice morning tea at 11. I sat next to Lupi who brought some interesting bread from his Samoan culture. It was jolly nice. Not leavened but had coconut and a little sugar. It's sad we can't buy such breads at local supermarkets.

After work I went to Church to say a Rosary.  I sat in the chapel alone while next door I could hear the service through a loud speaker near the statue of Mary. It was for a nun. Sister Pauline. I included her in my rosary while next door was just the clatter of voices. I sang along with one of the hymns that I knew to help Father Jim who was microphoned who seemed a little alone. It's very rare to hear strong male voices at church ceremonies. Women predominate. It's like society worships everything woman. What has happened to the strong male chorus of soldiers marching as to war. Maybe that was a Hollywood fiction. The lumberjack song comes to mind...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6mzobwTYyo&list=RDB6mzobwTYyo&start_radio=1&pp=ygUcbW9udHkgcHl0aG9uIGx1bWJlcmphY2sgc29uZ6AHAQ%3D%3D

Have fun and don't sin.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is not working? Check your third party cookie protection.

Did you feel it?

 4.9 off Paraparaumu. 6:34 am For me it was one little quick jolt followed a few seconds later by sharp backwards and forwards movement. 123...