Saturday, 15 August 2026

Walk with me Rob

 I walked to Lower Hutt today. 



It was a pleasant walk. I detoured along Hutt River also known as Te Awaikarangi. After a little while I came across a hundred people travelling in the other direction. 


Some seemed really keen to be first to where ever they were going. Some just jogged with family and dogs, others walked.

Eventually I came to a chap in a high vis jacket and asked him if I was going in the right direction. He laughed. 

If only they knew where I was going and the peace and grace I was about to receive  at Mass and afterwards because of the sacrament of confession.

2 comments:

Have you locked the front door?

It's not just us Catholics

 Did you know why you don't hear much about the boy scouts these days? The USA Boy Scouts went bankrupt because of law suites by boys cl...