Did you know why you don't hear much about the boy scouts these days?
The USA Boy Scouts went bankrupt because of law suites by boys claiming to be molested. Something to the tune of 2.4 billion dollars.
Talking of tunes, I've done a good hour practice on Paganini's Le Stregghe dance Sorciers. We know it as the "witches dance". Don't worry, Paganini was Catholic and he was a brilliant violinist and guitarist. He didn't really sign a deal with Satan who St Michael defeated.
Over on face book I have upset a Prowse, a marine dude,
who goes on and on about the threat Muslims present. I suggested we all just be nice. The Yanks are always bombing the shit out of everyone then get surprised that people like Muslims hate them! Their arrogant white propaganda annoys me too. Why are they so racist? For instance they annexed the Phillipines then treated them as second class people not allowing them American citizenship...
Oh well life's too short.
We are lucky to have a great multi-cultural country.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have you locked the front door?