Sunday, 16 August 2026

Travel beside me in a car Rob?

 Walking to Lower Hutt yesterday has inflamed my left heal that I landed heavily on a few months ago. I'm beginning to think I have a permanent injury. It flares up for no reason; even lying in bed. I am back to hobbling this morning. The soft soled Sketcher shoes are the best solution and make walking bearable.

The Wellington Cardinal posponed the celebration of the Assumption of Mary yesterday until today. There was a decent turn out at Mass too! Anyway I did go to confession so feel right with God even though the priest said God loves me regardless. Evidently He loves everyone. I suppose you would love your own creations.

I'm slowly making progress painting my shower and toilet room. White. Looks tidy. Got a rotten floor in the other bathroom to tackle next. That might be a job for a builder.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in falling, but rising everytime we fall".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you locked the front door?

Travel beside me in a car Rob?

 Walking to Lower Hutt yesterday has inflamed my left heal that I landed heavily on a few months ago. I'm beginning to think I have a pe...