Firstly here is a video of a bird returning to its home. I frequently let Spirit out. It returns willingly.
It has been going on two years since Sue went to her reward. I've needed to update my Will for a while. My lawyer is very considerate, and a lovely lady. She helped me buy my original house in Wainuiomata. After a few versions I have arrived at the one that I like.
A good Will can save a lot of money and time for those left in this mortal world. I wonder if TC being nearly a lawyer makes his own.
A Will takes a lot of thought. I feel good about the one I have made. Remember it is your life, your hard earned money, don't give in to grifters or the unworthy. Some people just sit back and make no provision for their future smugly thinking they will inherit everything.. It's not wrong to say "excuse me, I think somebody else is more worthy of my life's hard work". Maybe you disagree. Too bad.
Better go check the two other best bloggers in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have you locked the front door?