Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Tuesday pm

 Done a good practice on the Le Stregthe (Witches dance). My goal is to memorize the whole darn thing.

It seems that the other bloggers have nothing better to do than discuss my blog. I guess I should be flattered as they have nothing much to say on their own.

I'm taking Friday off work. I'm not one of those people that self adulates by taking my birthday off as a work holiday. I think my dear mother and dad deserve all the praise. I booked it some time ago thinking I might catch up with my darling L but it turns out she is busy with ministry at her Catholic church. No problem, I'll probably catch up with her the weekend after.

So is time travel possible? I think that God who is outside of time can see the future and reveals it to some people. This of course doesn't mean he determines the future. We are all still culpable for our own actions. As for us? If there is some tricky way of travelling through time it is most probably through 'worm holes' where gravitational forces touch. But it it would be very difficult to do and I don't think anyone on earth will spend the money required. We are too busy building weapons to kill each other!

Aliens? Unless they have mastered something like a wormhole in gravity I don't see how they can travel the immense distances given that the maximum speed we can travel is 300,000 km/sec. 

Don't forget that some Catholic priests were paedophiles as were/are many state school teachers and American Boy Scout leaders.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you locked the front door?

Tuesday pm

 Done a good practice on the Le Stregthe (Witches dance). My goal is to memorize the whole darn thing. It seems that the other bloggers have...