Sunday, 2 August 2026

2

 A great day receiving the Lord in Feilding. Worth the 4 hour drive. 

L went to the bathroom so I decided to take up the offer of a cup of coffee at St Brigids. It's better set up than most churches with a selection of biscuits and tables to sit at. I sat next to a chap whose speach I couldn't understand. I just thought of him as my dear uncle and did my best to carry on a conversation. Then a lady came over enquiring where I was from. She knew of Lower Hutt and surprised me by telling me of a religious congregation in Avalon I'd never heard of. It was a pleasant experience and then my darling and I drove to the Phillipino courtyard in Palmy and had tasty lunch cuisine before sharing the infamous halo halo. It's topped with ice cream then about two inches of crushed ice, under which are mysterious purple juices and unrecognisable fruit like things. I'm surprised more shops don't serve them in this country.

Have a great evening and avoid sin at all costs.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the advice but the sin I go for doesn’t cost that much

    TC

    ReplyDelete

Have you locked the front door?

2

 A great day receiving the Lord in Feilding. Worth the 4 hour drive.  L went to the bathroom so I decided to take up the offer of a cup of c...