It seems that Google has resolved an issue with posting comments.
I went to confession and received Jesus twice. Feeling good and ready for Heaven
“I went to confession and received Jesus twice.”.Gosh!I hope your arse isn’t too sore.
No. It appears that he still wants to go to Heaven.
Why didn’t Jesus fix the gap in that guy’s teeth while he was at it?
What guy's teeth?
Ah, you mean the guy in the video.
Commenting is not working? Check your third party cookie protection.
It seems that Google has resolved an issue with posting comments. I went to confession and received Jesus twice. Feeling good and ready fo...
“I went to confession and received Jesus twice.”.
ReplyDeleteGosh!
I hope your arse isn’t too sore.
No. It appears that he still wants to go to Heaven.
ReplyDeleteWhy didn’t Jesus fix the gap in that guy’s teeth while he was at it?
ReplyDeleteWhat guy's teeth?
ReplyDeleteAh, you mean the guy in the video.
ReplyDelete