Sorry readers, been a tad indefatigable.
I read that poor TC has gout. Don't envy him. Beware of charlatans!
RBB has been reduced to eating weeds. I feel guilty accepting his chocolates and cake now.
Today is the first day of spring. That is the Meteorological first day at least and lasts three months. The Astronomical first day is the 23rd at 12.05pm. The Ecological first day is when flowers bloom, trees get leaves and temperatures consistently rise. It doesn't feel like Spring to me so I will use the Ecological definition. I'll let you know when it happens. Why are the Seasons three months? Evidently it's statistically conveneint for Governments. The Catholic Church just calls today the 22nd week of ordinary time. It's the feast day of St Giles the hermit.
"An unspiritual person is one who does not accept anything of the Spirit of God; he sees it all as nonsense. A spiritual man, on the other hand, is able to judge the value of everything, and his own value is not to be judged by other men...."Who can know the mind of the Lord...we are those who have the mind of Christ". 1 Cor 2:10-16
The Gospel is cool. Jesus comes across a man who was possessed by the spirit of an unclean devil. "Ha! What do you want with us Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are: the Holy One of God". It said.
" The present moment is a gift, cherish it".
“Sorry readers, been a tad indefatigable.”
ReplyDeleteYes, we know. Your mangling of English grammar is relentless.