Friday, 14 August 2026

Friday pm.

 Just notched up a good hour and half of fiddle playing. The Giesen Chardonnay helped. It was OK but had a taste of fresh from the tap Wellington water that was unpleasant. Much preferred the Old Coach Road Pinot Gris and Chardonney which I picked up a dozen for $9.99 at "Pack and Save" on Sunday. I think they are nicer and was trying to save them so bought the Gieson at Woolworths since I was there.

NZ king salmon squares on ciabatti bread with aioli sauce and lettuce for dinner.

Have fun and don't worry about what people say about you.

5 comments:

  1. Chardonnay from Hawkes Bay is far superior to other regions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done 236 hours of instrument practice so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know me, I don’t want to be rude but frankly I don’t give a damn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Richard and I care.

    ReplyDelete

Have you locked the front door?

Friday pm.

 Just notched up a good hour and half of fiddle playing. The Giesen Chardonnay helped. It was OK but had a taste of fresh from the tap Welli...