It's early. But not too early for me. 3:37 a.m. to be exact. Or 1:37 for TC. Unless he is in Perth where it will be 11:37 p.m. What does 'a.m.' mean. God said his name is "I Am Who Am". The Hebrews shortened it to YHWH. Then someone added vowels to make it Yahweh. These days we call God "Lord".
Just finished a cup of tea with honey. I've stopped drinking instant coffee after learning about the dangerous chemicals in it etc.. The same with supermarket bread. Did you know it has anti-fungals. Not safe ones either. Fresh bread from a bakery sounds ok though. If your bread doesn't get mouldy after a day or two don't eat it. "But then it will be mouldy anyway", I here RBB say!
But at the end of the day: "Trust in divine timing. Everything happens in its own time". 2026 Bible Diary.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have you locked the front door?