Thursday, 30 July 2026

I'm missed

 I was a bit busy and wot with other things on my mind I haven't posted and it was noticed! Hello audience, I'm here so don't panic. 

When we were coming through customs in Sydney I bought some alcohol at the duty free store.  A Grant's whiskey and a French raspberry liquor "Chambord". 


There has been a bit of crap going down with a certain person giving me the cold shoulder so I tried both this evening. It has obviously been an enjoyable evening.

Facebook is quite interesting as my relative D has got in touch with some American Prowses. People over there always have strong feelings about either the democrats or republicans and usually have military associations waving their flag and such, so its quite fun commenting. I'm happy to befriend anyone just ask...https://www.facebook.com/robert.prowse.5686/

That's about it. Just got to finish this last glass of delicious French raspberry drink and have dinner. 

"Surrender to what is; acceptance brings inner peace".




2 comments:

  1. Keep cool my friend.
    Remember that Berocca can fix all ills in the morning.
    I’m available for a coffee catch up if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on your side, Rob. Come and chat if you need to.

    ReplyDelete

Have you locked the front door?

Tuesday pm

 Done a good practice on the Le Stregthe (Witches dance). My goal is to memorize the whole darn thing. It seems that the other bloggers have...