Saturday, 25 July 2026

25

 Its 6.30. No I didn't feel an earthquake. I read about tariffs. Cadbury chocolate imports cocoa that may use, to harvest, child labour. Is that slave labour? Was that good sentence syntax?

"The Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, to give his life as a ransom for many". Mat 20:28. Nothing wrong with that; some might wonder who the Son of Man is. "I thought Jesus is the Son of God". I guess He is both. Did you know that Sirach is written by someone called Jesus? Son of Eleazar, son of Sirach. What's going on there? Maybe Jesus wrote what his granddad used to say. 

The last thing Sirach said is "Work at your tasks in due season, and in his own time God will give you your reward". Sirach 51:30. Hence the saying "He has gone to his reward" (when someone dies). 

it's 6:50

time for some breakfast

not that I feel hungry

..."and now bless the God of all who's has done wondrous things on earth"..Jesus son of Eleazar, son of Sirach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you locked the front door?

25

 Its 6.30. No I didn't feel an earthquake. I read about tariffs. Cadbury chocolate imports cocoa that may use, to harvest, child labour....