Friday, 24 July 2026

24

 "Come back disloyal children-it is the Lord that speaks-for I alone am your Master".Jer 3-14

It was hard to rouse myself out of bed. Most of you are still asleep. 

Just put some lanolin cream on my face. My darling L started me on moisturizers. Sometimes I just pick a leave/stork/branch off my aloe vera and use the juices on my skin. More men must moisturize mainly Mondays. That's a catchy sentence so you remember. 

Did I mention that I'm feeling wary this morning. No, that's good, 'cause I'm weary. I'm not glancing about anxiously. But my eyes feel heavy. 

Enough about me. How are you?

This polite query has always stumped me. I've realized that the proper response is to say "when?". Between the question and the response time elapses so they should really ask "How will you be?". 

Better run, still picking up my work mate from misty valley. I'll make a coffee to sip on the way.

Success is not about reaching a destination but enjoying the journey.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you locked the front door?

24

 "Come back disloyal children-it is the Lord that speaks-for I alone am your Master".Jer 3-14 It was hard to rouse myself out of b...