Wednesday, 17 June 2026

Wed

 Just got back from travelling around the blogs. RBB seems to have latched onto 888 as the number of Jesus. Maybe a explanation is required. 
Older languages didn't have numbers. The letters of the alphabet were used instead. Ancient Hebrew was one. So when they read a text they were also looking at numbers so it was quite natural to add up the letters of a name. Nero added up to 666. He was 'the beast'.  Jesus added up to 888. If you apply that to the days of the week 666 would be a Friday . 888 would be the first day of the week which is Sunday signifying Christ's resurrection and a new beginning.

I see our government wants to define the word woman. "An adult human biological female". Makes sense to me. Don't get me wrong. I'm not bashing Trans. It's just common sense. 
I would like to see them define a human being too to avoid the nonsense that a baby in the womb only becomes a human being after a certain period after conception. 99% of scientists are not confused and believe a human being begins at conception. 

I've decided to change my motto: "Have fun and don't sin". After listening to Joe Heschmeyer, I've decided that it is a bit modernistic and wishy washy (the video isn't available at the time of posting to non-patreons). Reminiscent of lukewarm  young so called Christians who just pray when they want something. "Embrace your cross" is better and more descriptive of the Christian journey.

Embrace your cross.

2 comments:

  1. "Pull up your pants" would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Embarrass your crews" was the motto of Capt. Francesco Schettino.

    ReplyDelete

Have you locked the front door?

Tuesday pm

 Done a good practice on the Le Stregthe (Witches dance). My goal is to memorize the whole darn thing. It seems that the other bloggers have...