Thankyou God for this wonderful world and all you give me. I haven't done anything to deserve your generosity. Your world is beyond comprehension. Your intellect beyond limit. I pray you forgive those who treat you with contempt.
Monday, 15 June 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday pm
Done a good practice on the Le Stregthe (Witches dance). My goal is to memorize the whole darn thing. It seems that the other bloggers have...
-
We are off to the Gigantes Islands today They are about 45 min from home and a one hour boat trip Evidently they are not as bu...
-
1 kings 18: 20-39 Matthew 5:17-19 Elijah stands alone, a solitary prophet against the followers of Baal. Baal is like the mythological God ...
-
"The sower of the seed is the Son of Man" explained Jesus. "The field is the world, the good seed is the subjects of the kin...
At least horseshit is good for the roses.
ReplyDeleteWell Rob, I think you should lift your act. Also go easy on all the bothering of Mary.
DeleteGod
I'm actually more impressed by your brother who is doing all that music practice.
ReplyDeleteI might give him your spot in Heaven.
God
I think I'll just give him spots.
DeleteGod