Friday, 26 June 2026

Friday

 It was quite windy overnight in Moera,
I had to secure a door and clear a drain;
I hope it will be o'er tomorrow,
I'd like to visit the cemetery once again.

It's twenty to five and I should be off,
I have some overtime to do;
Empty some bins and wipe with cloth,
And on the toilet scrape some poo.

Have fun and doan your coat cross


2 comments:

  1. Don’t scour that toilet bowl with a metal scouter unless you want the “ilk” of a woman.
    Beware of ilks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Scourer'.

    I don't get how some people leave shit all over a toilet bowl and then leave the mess for someone else to clean up.
    How hard is it to use some toilet paper to wipe away shit from the bowl and then flush it away?

    ReplyDelete

Have you locked the front door?

Tuesday pm

 Done a good practice on the Le Stregthe (Witches dance). My goal is to memorize the whole darn thing. It seems that the other bloggers have...