They are about 45 min from home and a one hour boat trip
Evidently they are not as busy as many tourist spots.
Have fun and don't sin
Done a good practice on the Le Stregthe (Witches dance). My goal is to memorize the whole darn thing. It seems that the other bloggers have...
Let's just hope that they have toilet paper. Hey, it's alright for me to sin because I'm going to Hell anyway.
ReplyDeleteDon't expect any toilet paper in Hell unless it's baking paper.
ReplyDeleteWell, at least a dirty bum will dry quickly. Less mess then.
ReplyDeleteWatch out for dangerous fish.
ReplyDeleteThat South Gigante Island looks like a piranha!
Well that was Friday. On Monday we met up with Ls mother and daughter friends, two Aussies (father and stepson). and a few more aunties and brothers and travelled to Boracay Island ...one of the top resorts in the world. It didn't disappoint. White sandy beaches and blue water. Though L says the sand was whiter. The hotel had a private beach and as Aussie dad was sick I took over being a mate for 14 year old Aussie son. We hired a see through kayak and ....
ReplyDelete… and wore that to the hotel fancy dress ball. The theme was nautical so it seemed appropriate. The others dressed as various forms of sea creatures with L festooned with pearls. Such larks. We danced and drank champagne like there was no tomorrow …
ReplyDeleteL and I went to visit her school chum Ema. It was interesting looking around her house. We met her 92 year old mother who had taught them both at college. We caught a motorcycle side car back. These are everywhere and have become the main mode of transport since the government banned the old "jeepies", where were modified US army jeeps.The ride home cost 100 pesos, which is about $3 NZ.
ReplyDeleteI believe L has some more school chums coming around. I'm lying in my bedroom with air conditioning nibbling on Bong Bong Chicharon, fried pork crackling. I haven't eaten much the entire trip having had a bad cold and the runs as well so I thought I'd indulge a bit on my last day. We fly from Roxes, pronounced Rohan, tomorrow morning about 7am to Manila where we have to spend the day at the airport catching a flight to Hong Kong about 5pm. This links with an hour to spare to a 10 + hour flight to Auckland.
Oh dear I just finished the whole bag.Have fun...
After waiting all Sat for a flight to Hong Kong it arrived too late for the connection to Auckland. So now its 11.30 and we are waiting for a flight in an hour to Sydney which will link up with a late afternoon flight direct to Wellington. Arrival will be about midnight so I've commented on RBBs blog to not pick me up. I'll grab a taxi or one of those three wheel motorbikes.
ReplyDeleteHave fun and dont sin.
The vagaries of international air travel are right up there with those of the Catholic Church.
Delete