Sunday, 20 September 2026

The afterlife

 

I tidied up my mother and dad's tombstone and Aunty Maureen's. It didn't look like any family had visited let alone prayed for them recently.

There are lots of souls in purgatory we can pray for when we visit a cemetery.

A moment when heaven touched earth.

Paganini had a reputation for devilish violin playing. The link is to a 2013 film I'd love to watch. Truth was he was a brilliant musician and composer who happened to have a rare disorder with his hands that made it possible for him to easily extend his fingers. But many can still play his music, maybe without the same flourish but well enough.
I'm inching forward with his witches dance. As with some of his compositions they are built on variations on another composer's theme. 
Still they are jolly good practise material. 



1 comment:

  1. Well done but personally I’d talk to my close family personally to discuss family responsibilities.
    It’s just as well I guess that this blog only has two readers.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is not working? Check your third party cookie protection.

The afterlife

  I tidied up my mother and dad's tombstone and Aunty Maureen's. It didn't look like any family had visited let alone prayed for...