Nothing new under the sun. All is vanity so no post today. (I'm also not giving Google information to 'feed' to an AI module to train it up).
I like the cartoon but your post content doesn’t make much sense.Oh well, back to normal I guess.Any more proof of god?
https://youtu.be/be5HlGBQbRE?si=Hk-daQXVarUgX_Sv
I’m not sure if that link worked.If not search for Culture Catz proof of god.
He's funny.
Yes, I like his deadpan delivery.
Are you AI?
The cartoon was AI generated too.I do believe it has acquired humour!
No I'm not Ai but Paul Simon suggests to everyone that they can call him Al.The settings on your blog often make it difficult to comment as anything but anonymous - depending on which device I use.
Commenting is not working? Check your third party cookie protection.
Scientists have reached a stage in the development of AI where they can no longer explain how some of the more complex versions work. This ...
I like the cartoon but your post content doesn’t make much sense.
ReplyDeleteOh well, back to normal I guess.
Any more proof of god?
https://youtu.be/be5HlGBQbRE?si=Hk-daQXVarUgX_Sv
ReplyDeleteI’m not sure if that link worked.
ReplyDeleteIf not search for Culture Catz proof of god.
He's funny.
ReplyDeleteYes, I like his deadpan delivery.
ReplyDeleteAre you AI?
ReplyDeleteThe cartoon was AI generated too.I do believe it has acquired humour!
DeleteNo I'm not Ai but Paul Simon suggests to everyone that they can call him Al.
DeleteThe settings on your blog often make it difficult to comment as anything but anonymous - depending on which device I use.