Peter is still "banging on" about there being no supreme creator. I don't see what he has to gain. If there is no god he will disappear in an instant maybe; though even the creators of RBB's God acknowledge an afterlife. Be it dreary and boring. The Romans updated Zeus to Jupiter and at least a tiny percentage of the wealthy get a pleasant afterlife. Christianity gives a marvellous afterlife full of love for all those that want it. That's the one I'd be pursuing if I were TC.
I spent the day tidying up and catching up with the washing. The lawns are cut, the rest is deweeded. I've practised the violin. Hamburger, okra, peas, onion and baked garlic spuds for dinner.
Sleep well knowing your guardian angel is watching over you.
"Christianity gives a marvellous afterlife full of love for all those that want it".
ReplyDeleteI could do with winning Lotto this week. Can you pass along that very, very, very long-chance belief to me so that I can be in with a chance?
"Sleep well knowing your guardian angel is watching over you".
That's the stuff of nightmares with some mythical and, as the Bible indicates, vicious and murderous being hovering about when you are asleep.
Richard says that angels have no goolies so, when they are 'watching over you' do they feel a bit envious and consider doing a bit of lopping?
Save your money. Lotto is for fools. As is all gambling.
ReplyDeleteI presume you mean a fallen angel. Just recite a few Hail Mary's. They are terrified of our mother Mary.
QED
ReplyDelete